Silicone Heat Resistant BBQ & Grill Gloves Review.




These gloves are totally awesome! I could not imagine picking up the grate of the grill with a pot holder. Check out the end of this video where my son is wearing the Silicone Heat Resistant BBQ gloves.



These gloves can fit me who has a really small hand and my son who has quite the large hands. I wasn't sure they would fit over his "mitts" due to them being so big. But guess what? They did!

My daughter loves to bake and she has been so skeptical about these type gloves. She has a phobia about getting burnt. (as most of us do) She is able to take out cookie sheets and muffin tins with no problem at all. With her hands being as small as mine the gloves cover quite a bit of her wrist and arm too. That helps in case you accidently bump the side of the stove when you are removing your baked item.

I love the lime green color! It is my daughters favorite color that is why I was excited to get these for her to try. BUT, if you watch the video of my son handling the BBQ grill grate with ease, you will want to buy a pair of these!

FDA APPROVED & BPA FREE.

Premium 100% Food Grade Silicone -The Gloves are Waterproof and Dishwasher Safe Design Effortlessly Washes Grime, Grease And Oil Off
Heat Resistant Durability For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
No-Slip Five Finger Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items and Boiling Water With a Strong Grip


LOVE LOVE LOVE these gloves!


You can purchase these gloves from Amazon.com for $15.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S96Q2UO/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1429110057&sr=1&keywords=Silicone+Heat+Resistant+BBQ+%26+Grill+Gloves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

NeaterFeeder Giveaway