+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 (0415) Review




These battery sticks are the best invention for people on the go. I have reviewed a couple and my kids end up taking them. This Lifeguard mini was so lite and easy to use. It came with a 5.9in Apple compatible lightning cable and a cable that fits my Galaxy S5. Both cords charge super fast.


Whether on a road trip, at your child's sporting events, work or camping trips this will help you out! No more dead batteries.

I truly believe that all teenagers should have one of these in their glove boxes. If your child is driving down the street and gets a flat tire what are they going to do if their phone is almost dead or is dead. There is no way to get help.

Your child is done with a sporting event and ready to be picked up, looks down and their phone is dead. No way to call you to have you pick them up for a ride.

I will definitely be getting one for each of my kids. They charge really fast. I tend to plug mine into the computer but you can plug the Lifeguard Mini into any charging block.

The light will be 1 color while charging and then when it is fully charged it will be another. I plugged this into my Galaxy and it was fully charged in less than an hour. The great thing is that it still had enough power for my daughters IPhone.

Never be stuck without a charge! You can charge this "stick" over 800 times.

You can purchase this Lifeguard Mini for $21.97 from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Charger-LIFEGUARD-Lightning-Certified/dp/B00KOVXWD2/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1429205710&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=%2BLIFEGUARD+MINI+1+%280415%29

COMPATIBILITY
iPhones, iPods, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Sony and other cell phones, MP3, MP4, digital cameras with DC 5V input.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Punch Recipe

Rockin Green Guru Detergent Review and Giveaway

Now Gluten Free Product Review